otrdiena, 2010. gada 7. decembris

useless stuff



THAT DOG IS SCARY.
AND HE ALSO TALKS.
SO IT'S A SCARY TALKING DOG.



k .. soo .. There was something really really important I really really wanted to rant about .. but i forgot .. what it was .. so .. no rant for u guys, only spam.

shh don't laugh .. or it'll bite your precious hand


OMNOMNOM


Actually I'm quite bored at this moment .. I should work on my stuff for school .. but naah - I'll finish it in time anyway. I'm only worried for animation .. but naah - i don't want to do it now .. AND I'M HUNGRRRYYYY SOOOOOOO HUNGRY .. but naah - i'm too lazy to go and make myself a sandwich .. Speaking of sand and witches - today i fell two times in snow at the sea. it was great. My BF is ill .. BWAAAAAAH I feel so lonely without him ;_; please get well sooooon<3
what else .. I STILL CAN'T REMEMBER what I needed to rant about. stupid brain. amnesia.
wah wah

hopefully all of you are ok
wish u luck ***

i shall work now .. with some sandwiches ... WAAAAAAAH A GREAT ANIME JUST STARTED ON RTL2 - WAKFU ~~~~ recomended *

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru