pirmdiena, 2011. gada 25. aprīlis

wearing a frown

I just got back from st. Petersburg. It was really fun, people are nice and architecture is really beautiful. Everything was just perfect and I really enjoyed the five days staying there.
Got back this morning - 5 a.m. and I woke up by a call at 2 p.m.
Teacher was calling me. She asked "where the heck are you?!" ... I didn't know what to answer so I just asked her sleepy "what are you talking about .. " ...
In the end it just happened that now everyone who got into that project Experimenta! are now heading to Tallin but I'm just writing this crappy journal that nobody's gonna read it anyway. I thought we'll be going only tomorrow, after Easter ... Sadly I was wrong.
Right now I'm really tired and I can't imagine myself going by bus to another country. I'm way too happy my parents will help me to get there tomorrow evening. It's just sad I'll loose one day - the meeting with everyone and get to know the town. I don't even know with whom I'll stay in a room. Too tired to even thing about it. Why would I want to go there anyway? Good opportunities? Or meeting new students? I will have to get along with our school's group I'm not in very good friends with and we'll have to work together against other school groups .. I heard there will be students from Spain and Portugal too. I'd be glad to make some friends, but I'm still not very good at it. I want to stay home. Sleep out everything - the stress, the anger, the sadness and tiredness.

But I'll go anyway.I know it' won't be a piece of cake, still, hopefully it won't be like hell. I'm tired.

BB guys and have a nice Easter holiday.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru